Joint venturing is really one of the best ways to expand your reach. You can find joint venture partners and ask if they will promote your lead magnet or let you present your signature talk / webinar to their audience.
Just make sure that they have a list that includes your target market. Find partners that have similar-size lists to yours.
When seeking joint venture partners, you need to decide what commission they will receive in exchange for this.
Of course, the bigger the commission, the more attractive the opportunity will be for them. A 50% commission is fairly standard and some business owners will not promote for less than that. If you have a very small list you may want to offer 75% or more for low-end products.
Request a phone conversation to further discuss possibilities for mutually beneficial options. Be sure to contact them well before you need partners to promote a launch so they have plenty of time to plan ahead.
You'll also want to find out how you can support them. Ask them what products of their own they are wanting partners to promote for them. Remember — you are building a relationship that could last the lifetime of your business.
Many coaches ask me where they can find quality leads online. Here are some tips:
· You can find quality leads in online groups. Go to Facebook or LinkedIn and type your keyword into the search bar. This will bring up groups related to that topic.
· Make sure that the online groups that you join have your target market in them.
· Find joint venture partners who are willing to share your lead magnet with their online network.
· Locate blogs that have your target market and ask the owner if you can do a guest post with a link back to your site.
· If you own an online group, present a webinar to them with valuable content and a call to action for a strategy session or a product sales page.
· Be a guest on someone's podcast or radio show.
Forums Your Know and Love
A great place to find leads online is in forums. If you are a member of any forums for classes you are taking or have taken, these can be gold mines for leads because they may already know you. People in forums usually are like-minded or have a common interest. Those are people that you can connect with and see if they need your help. Make yourself visible by asking and answering questions, and sharing your knowledge.